For those celebrating Christmas, the holiday is now over. Miloš disconnected and took some well-deserved time off, while Rie tried, but ended up reading old WP29 stuff... Ah well, maybe next Christmas!
Anyway, we're all starting a new (amazing 🤞) year and we can't wait to continue our podcasting journey with you!
🗓️ We're switching things up a bit this season, though, and we'll be podcasting every 3. weeks and releasing new episodes on Thursdays.
This episode's resources:
- Opinion 8/2014 on the on Recent Developments on the Internet of Things
- EU 2017 Regulation on medical devices
- EDPB Guidelines 1/2020 on processing personal data in the context of connected vehicles and mobility related applications
- EDPB Guidelines 02/2021 on virtual voice assistants
- The Markup report: Who Is Collecting Data from Your Car?