Struggling to keep up with not only our ⚡️fast-changing regulatory landscape - but "just" with the EU-US Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework (DPF)? Bookmark this page and plan when to catch up, and dig through it all when you have time.
🇪🇺 From the European Commission
🇺🇸 From the US
- Fact sheet from the White House: United States and European Commission Announce Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework.
- Fact sheet from the White House: President Biden Signs Executive Order to Implement the European Union-U.S. Data Privacy Framework.
- Statement on the Executive Order from the U.S. Secretary of Commerce.
💜 From NOYB & Max Schrems
- Their first reaction and summary: Executive Order on US Surveillance unlikely to satisfy EU law.
- Direct download (PDF) to their structured (very helpful!) version of the Executive Order with bookmarks down to layer 3.
- Caitlin Fennessy, Chief Knowledge Officer at IAPP, informative article: The EU-US Data Privacy Framework: A new era for data transfers?
- LinkedIn Live event The EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework & Next Steps for Data Transfers with Alex Joel (the American University Washington), Peter Swire (Georgia Tech and Alston & Bird), Gabriela Zanfir-Fortuna (Future of Privacy Forum), moderated by Caitlin Fennessy.