The Danish data protection authority has received kudos here before for pro-actively sharing practical guidances and concrete advice, like their useful guidance for auditing processors.
Now, in the aftermath of their recent decision regarding a municipality's use of Google Chromebooks and Workspace for Education, they have shared the questionnaire they use when conducting audits for the use of cloud services.
Since this was only published in Danish (link below), I fired up DeepL and churned out an English translation as I know this will be of huge interest to many of my peers.
Download the questionnaire here:
- Datatilsynets spørgeskema ved tilsyn med cloud (August 2022)
- The Danish DPA's Guidance on the use of cloud (March 2022)
- Datatilsynets Vejledning om cloud (Marts 2022)
- The Danish DPA's decision regarding the use of Google products and services in Danish schools
- The Danish DPA's guidance for auditing processors